Brown Bag Luncheon Seminars
Schedule a Brown Bag Luncheon Seminar:
Welding & Joining Management Group™ and Dr. Jesse A. Grantham Present The Brown Bag Lunch Series of Seminars and Workshops
During these informal seminars, Dr. Grantham presents topics to help non-welding professionals better understand the welding industry and issues that may arise in a project or subsequent case or claim. Dr. Grantham’s easy style allows for a hands on approach that encourages questions and prompts discussion.
The 15-minute Questions and Answers sessions can provide valuable solutions to unusual situations and potential problems.
• A maximum of 20 people
• A meeting or conference area at your location
• Approximately one hour during the lunch hour
• Lunch for your participants
• An industry expert and published author in Dr. Grantham
• Visual aides and touch-able examples
• Fresh and relevant topics
• A Seminar package for later reference
• An educational yet entertaining way to learn
• Each participant receives a Certificate of Participation
You can choose from topics including; Welding Basics for the Non-Welder - How to Spot the Problems in the Plan, The Claims Adjuster Guide to Welding Compliance, Choices and Failure Analysis, or design your own program with WJMG™ to address the issues most important to your team.