Listings: Research Contracts
- Enhancing the Theoretical and Practical Competence of Welding Engineering, Design Curriculum, International Association for Great Lakes Research, IAGLR/MOTT Fellowship Program, Ann Arbor, MI, 1989-1998. C.L. Tsai, J. Grantham.
- Development of Designs for Mechanized Underwater `Wet' Welding Processes, Sea Grant, NOAA, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, April 16, 1994. C.L. Tsai, J. Grantham.
- Development of an Engineering Database for New Underwater Flux-Coated Welding Electrodes for Use by Industry, NOAA, Sea Grant Program, 1994. C.L. Tsai, J. Grantham.
- Design Guide, Wet Welding, Flexible Tubular Connection Pad, R/OE-8PD, The Ohio State University Development Foundation and Center for Lake Erie Research (CLEAR), Spring, 1990. ($5000)
- Development of an Underwater Shielded Metal Arc Welding Electrode with Improved Fatigue Strength in Wet Welded Joints, State of Ohio, Thomas A. Edison Program, Ohio Department of Development and Welding Consultants Inc. 1989-1990. ($50,000 + $50,000 in-kind)
- Evaluation of Design and Fabrication Methods for Underwater Welding in an Open-Lake Environment, a program of research and improvements in underwater fabrication technology R/OE-5. Sponsored by Sea Grant, NOAA, Arcair Company, September 1987-August, 1989. ($50,000)