Listings: Workshops and Videos
Workshops and Videos
- Underwater Welding Codes Workshop, The Ohio Underwater Welding Center, Lake Erie, OH, August 31 – September 1, 1999
- Underwater Welding, Cutting and Inspection Workshop, Underwater Welding Codes, The Ohio State University, Department of Welding Engineering, Fawcett Center for Tomorrow, Columbus, OH
- Commentary Video on Nuclear Reactor Underwater Repair at the Susquehanna Plant for Pennsylvania Power and Light, The Ohio State University, Welding Engineering and Nuclear Engineering, Columbus, OH, Winter 1990. J. Grantham, J. O’Sullivan.
- The Ohio State University Welding Engineering Recruitment Video, distributed to area high schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States and abroad, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Summer 1989. Production and coordination, C.L. Tsai, J. Grantham.
- Underwater Welding Video of Lake Erie Underwater Welding Field Tests, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Winter 1989. Production and editing, J. Grantham, C.L. Tsai.
- ASME Section VII Pressure Vessel Manufacturers and Quality Assurance Personnel, GESI, Lafayette, LA and Tyler, TX, 1978-1987. Development of course materials and syllabus.
- Corrosion Problems Concerning Welding, IEEE, ASME, ASNT, Columbia Basin College, Applied Technology Division.