When it comes to telling it like it is, in plain, easy to understand English, Dr. Grantham is the obvious choice. His disarming and commanding style conveys his knowledge and professionalism in an easy to comprehend, yet objective and concise report that can help a jury follow along with his testimony.
Dr. Grantham has been involved in several multi-million dollar cases for both the plaintiffs as well as defendants. (click here to review some of the more notable cases)
With over 40 years in the welding and metals industries, his passion for his work is overshadowed only by his vast experience and skill.
- Failure Analysis of Welded Products & Structures
- Forensic Investigation & Assessment
- Code & Contract Compliance Consulting
- Expert Consultant Services
- Metallurgical Evaluation & Assessment
- Construction Defects
- Nondestructive Testing
- Welding & Mechanical Testing
Dr. Grantham's Arsenal Includes:
- Independent in-house metals testing facility
- Complete in-house metallurgic forensic testing laboratory
- Over 30 years of welding & metallurgic experience
Dr. Grantham's Most Recent Affiliations:
- American Welding Society (AWS), lifetime member
- The Colorado Bar Association, member
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association, member
- National Academy of Forensic Experts (NAFE), fellow, past treasurer
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS), member
- Rocky Mountain Property Claims Association (RMPCA), member
A signed contract and retainer deposit is required before work can begin on any project.